The President's Cabinet shall consist of the President, Chief of Staff, Council Chair, and the Chairs of the Executive Standing Committees and Joint Standing Committees.
- Meet at least one (1) time per month that Council is in session.
- Recommend agenda items for Council meetings.
- Draft and maintain the GPSA annual calendar with deadlines for Executive committees.
- Review all executive committee activities.
- The President's Cabinet shall direct recommendations for the Council agenda to the appropriate Legislative body.